Visitor Management System for Schools
Screen and track everyone who enters your schools
Visitor Management System Key Benefits
- Screen every visitor, including contractors, guardians, and volunteers, instantly against the most reliable and up-to-date U.S. sex offender databases in all 50 states.
- Check visitors against custom school or district databases which can contain custodial restrictions and/or banned visitors.
- Immediately alert administrative and security personnel should a visitor be identified as a risk.
- Print badges with the approved visitor’s photo, name, date, time of entry, the building name, and visitor’s destination.
- Generate accurate, reliable district-wide and school-level reports with a complete sign-in history for every person entering your schools.
COVID-19 Screening and Contact Tracing
Student and Staff Modules
- Enable visitors, contractors, and volunteers to sign in with minimal or no staff assistance, facilitating contactless check-in.
- The visitor scans his or her ID with the built-in scanner, takes their photo with the built-in webcam, and completes the check-in process on the kiosk, which includes selecting their destination and entering responses to optional custom COVID-19-related health questions.
- Photo badges print instantly following visitor clearance and can be set up to pick up at the front desk.
- Visitors can check out of the system by returning to the Raptor Kiosk and scanning the badge’s barcode with the 2D Scanner or rescanning their ID to check-out.
What Raptor Customers Are Saying
Interested in Learning More?
Fill Out the Form To Contact Sales
Back to School in the Age of COVID-19: Using Visitor Management to Keep Your Schools Safe.
Broward County Public Schools Successfully Implements a Safety Solution During COVID-19.
The Raptor Difference
Pencil & Paper
Raptor Visitor Management System
Frequently Asked Questions
A visitor management system is an online tool that both registers and screens every campus visitor, volunteer, and contractor so that school officials know precisely who is entering their buildings.
The best visitor management systems screen each visitor’s state-issued ID against sex offender databases and locally customized lists of banned or potentially threatening individuals, instantly alert school officials to a threatening presence, and maintain a searchable log of all visitors.
- Instant screening against sex offender, custody, and other customized databases.
- Accurate, reliable, searchable visitor recordkeeping.
- Easy-to-use districtwide or individual school visitor report creation.
- Registered sex offender databases in all 50 U.S. states.
- Any alerts from custom databases set up by the school or district containing information including custody orders, expelled students, dismissed school or district employees, etc.