Featuring safety experts & thought leaders on topics of training and best practices with insightful Q&A Sessions.
Simplify School Safety: Connecting SRP/SRM Protocols with Software
A planned and practiced response to any incident is the foundation of a safe school. But coordinating safety protocols across various groups of people and campuses can be challenging without the proper tools and support.
Join us March 11th from 1:00-1:30 CST for our webinar, Simplify School Safety: Connecting SRP/SRM Protocols with Software, to learn how Nick Lucas, Director of Safety and Security at Craven County Schools (NC), streamlines the “I Love U Guys” Foundation’s SRP/SRM protocols with Raptor Emergency Management and Visitor Management software. Attendees will learn the practical application of combining ILUG protocols with Raptor to:
- Manage and simplify drill coordination for emergency preparation and compliance
- Ensure that Standard Response Protocol (SRP) and Standard Reunification Method (SRM) steps are followed, communications are logged, and each procedure is documented for transparent reporting, review, and accountability
- Navigate the constant state of flux and adaptation brought on by the pandemic
After the discussion, Peter Trate, Director of Product at Raptor Technologies, will give a brief overview of the Raptor Emergency Management system and how it supports any safety protocol a district uses.
All registrants will receive the on-demand recording to view after the live event.
Join us Thursday, March 11th at 1 PM CST
Alyssa’s Alert: Exceed Compliance On-Time with a Proven Partner
Raptor Technologies was selected as an approved partner for compliance with Alyssa’s Law by the Florida Department of Education.
Public and charter schools must implement a mobile panic alert system by the start of the 2021-2022 school year. But implementing a district-wide solution can be complex, considering the number of staff members requiring training and ultimately the importance of their buy-in and adoption of the solution.
Choosing the right partner is the foundation of a successful implementation. Join us Thursday, February 25th @ 11 a.m. EST for our webinar Alyssa’s Alert: Exceed Compliance On-Time with a Proven Partner. Raptor Area VP Brent Thomas, Professional Services Manager Katelyn Warnock, and Sr. Customer Success Manager Casey Hann, will provide an overview of how Raptor Alert, a mobile panic button solution and emergency notification system exceeds Alyssa’s Law compliance requirements, along with a detailed roadmap and lessons learned from past implementations.
Topics covered include:
- How Raptor Alert exceeds Alyssa’s Law requirements by integrating all phases of school safety – preparation, response, and recovery – in one single platform
- The essentials to a successful implementation from lessons learned over the past 18 years of working with school districts of all sizes across the US
- Detailed timeline and considerations for districts on implementing a mobile panic button solution
- How a true partnership focused on customer success has led to the successful use of a panic button both through and post implementation