Featuring safety experts & thought leaders on topics of training and best practices with insightful Q&A Sessions.
- James Englert: School Resource Officer – Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office, Board Member – NASRO, and Board Member – The “I Love U Guys” Foundation
- Chris Zimmerman: School Principal – Douglas County School District and Board Member – The “I Love U Guys” Foundation
- Carly Posey: Mission Director – The “I Love U Guys” Foundation
- Phil Coyne: President – Critical Response Group, Major (Ret.) – New Jersey State Police
- Jim Vesterman: CEO – Raptor Technologies
Partners in Safety: Building Relationships Between Schools and Law Enforcement
In collaboration with The “I Love U Guys” Foundation and Critical Response Group (CRG), Raptor invites you to a live panel discussion, Partners in Safety: Building Relationships Between Schools and Law Enforcement, on October 21st.
An active partnership between schools and law enforcement is vital to school safety. Both parties must take on the responsibility of working together to prepare and respond when an emergency occurs. But oftentimes, the day-to-day operations leave little time for building these critical relationships. Though unintentional, this puts school safety in the backseat, exposing our schools to greater risk
Join us Wednesday, October 21 at 11 AM CT/12 PM ET for a panel discussion including K-12 and law enforcement leaders as they discuss how the two groups can partner for safety.