Marketing Automation Manager
Raptor Technologies® is seeking a self-motivated, data-driven and detail-oriented Marketing Automation Manager to join the Raptor® Team. The Marketing Automation Manager will be responsible for managing the marketing automation system to create campaigns, distribute and report on leads, and conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders across the company. This is a great opportunity to take a system that is already working and bring it to the next level. Raptor Technologies is a fast-growing company with a mission of keeping kids safe in school and is a fun, high energy cloud-based software company with great products, stability, and big upside. This position reports to the Director of Demand Generation. Candidates must be local, willing to relocate, or willing to travel to the office frequently.
About Raptor Technologies:
Founded in 2002, Raptor Technologies helps over 28,000 schools protect their students and staff with innovative visitor, volunteer, and emergency management systems that instantly screen for registered sex offenders, manage custody issues, run background checks on volunteers, and aid in the preparation, response and recovery from emergencies. Since its inception, Raptor® has identified and alerted officials to more than 50,000 instances of sex offenders attempting to enter Raptor-protected schools and issued more than 250,000 custody alerts. The Raptor® system has also been credited with the arrests of numerous absconded sex offenders that crossed state lines.
You are the ideal candidate if you can:
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that will ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metric reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, efficiency and business impact.
- Work in partnership with other marketing stakeholders to develop processes to increase efficiency and capacity for success.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database, automation tool and CRM.
- Evaluate new processes, technologies and add-on applications to help optimize marketing functions and team performance.
Requirements – please apply if you have:
- Strong analytical skills, including mastery of Microsoft Excel and Salesforce with experience in reporting and data analysis.
- The ability to learn quickly, manage multiple priorities and/or projects.
- Technical capability and are an exceptional communicator with a desire to improve processes and positively impact the organization.
- The ability to problem-solve and drive tactical execution under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (like Pardot) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a fast-paced marketing environment.
Work Environment/ Physical Demands:
- General office environment
- May be sitting for periods of 3-4 hours at a time
- Work involves extended periods of computer use
Preferences – we are prioritizing candidates who:
- Will be based in Houston
- Have experience in high-growth companies