Raptor Technologies (www.raptortech.com) is the leading provider of integrated school safety technologies to the education market. An innovative, dynamic, and fast-growing company, Raptor currently serves nearly 28,000 K-12 schools throughout the United States and maintains the leading market share in the Visitor Management Software segment. In fact, Raptor currently provides Visitor Management software to more schools than all of Raptor’s competitors combined. The company continues to develop and deliver high-impact school safety technologies and now also provides cutting-edge Volunteer and Emergency Management Systems to the K-12 market. Today, over 90,000 public and private school buildings still manage visitors using paper and pencil, and more than 90% still manage drills and emergencies using paper and pencil. There is a tremendous opportunity for growth, and more importantly, to help protect children in schools across the country.
Raptor is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated and results-driven individual to join Raptor’s Sales Team and drive the sales of Visitor, Volunteer, and Emergency Management software to individual public, private and charter schools across America. The ISR will be tasked with handling incoming leads provided by marketing, presenting online product demonstrations, answering questions, and closing sales. The ISR will also be expected to call into Raptor’s client base to cross-sell other software products. The ISR will work from the company’s headquarters in Houston’s historic Heights district. This role offers significant growth opportunities as the company continues to grow rapidly.
• Act on behalf of Raptor Technologies as the primary interface for new and existing school clients
• Present the Raptor solution set in a professional conversation from a credible specialist in our field.
• Be proactive and accountable for meeting goals and objectives
• Execute against the goals of the organization and maximize your results, as identified in the sales plan created for your specific set of responsibilities and metrics
• Follow up with leads provided by Raptor’s Marketing Team in a timely manner
• Self-motivated to become a credible specialist in school safety for customers and Raptor
• Persistence and a high level of activity to ensure we maximize this significant opportunity
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Software sales experience preferred
• 12-18 months in an outbound lead generation and qualification role
• Exceptional communication skills– both written and verbal– and the ability to build a genuine rapport with prospects over the phone promptly
• Demonstrated success in meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Education and Experience
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
• 3 years of experience in a customer service, lead generation or inside sales role
• Experience with Salesforce
Work Environment/ Physical Demands:
• General office environment
• May be sitting for periods of 3-4 hours at a time
• Work involves extended periods of computer use
Equal Opportunity Employer