Raptor Technologies (www.raptortech.com) is the leading provider of integrated school safety technologies to the education market. An innovative, dynamic, and fast-growing company, Raptor currently serves nearly 20,000 K-12 schools throughout the United States and maintains the leading market share in the Visitor Management Software segment. The company continues to develop and deliver high-impact school safety technologies and now also provides cutting-edge Volunteer and Emergency Management Systems to the K-12 market. Today, over 100,000 public and private school buildings still manage visitors using paper/pencil. There is a tremendous opportunity for growth, and more importantly, to help protect children in schools across the country.
Raptor Technologies is seeking a self-motivated, data-driven and detail-oriented Marketing Automation Analyst to join the Raptor Team. The Marketing Automation Analyst will be responsible for managing the technical aspects of key marketing systems used to distribute and report on leads and conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders across the company.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that will ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create and maintain metric reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, efficiency and business impact
- Work in partnership with other marketing stakeholders to develop processes to increase efficiency and capacity for success
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Follow up with leads provided by Raptor’s Marketing Team in a timely manner
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database, automation tool and CRM
- Evaluate new processes, technologies and add-on applications to help optimize marketing functions and team performance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical skills, including mastery of Microsoft Excel and Salesforce with experience in reporting and data analysis
- Ability to learn quickly, manage multiple priorities and/or projects
- Technically capable, exceptional communicator with a desire to improve processes and positively impact the organization
- Ability to problem-solve and drive tactical execution under tight deadlines
Education and Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience in Marketing Operations
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (like Pardot) and integrating those systems with other technologies
- 2-3 years of experience working in a fast-paced marketing environment
Work Environment/ Physical Demands
- General office environment
- May be sitting for periods of 3-4 hours at a time
- Work involves extended periods of computer use
Equal Opportunity Employer