Section 1. Acceptance of Terms, Revisions
This website and software is provided by Raptor Technologies, LLC (“we”, “us” or “Raptor”). We use the terms “visitors” and “you” to include any person that accesses our website at any point for any amount of time including customers accessing Raptor software applications.
Section 2. Copyright, Trademark and Other Intellectual Property
Except as otherwise indicated, this website and its entire contents (including, but not limited to, the text, information, software, graphics, images, sound and animation) are owned by us and are protected by domestic and international copyright, trademark, patent and other intellectual property laws. All copyrightable text and graphics, the selection, arrangement, and presentation of all materials (including information in the public domain), and the overall design of this website are © 2017 Raptor Technologies, LLC. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted to download and print materials from this website for the sole purposes of viewing, reading, and retaining for your personal reference. Any other copying, distribution, retransmission of, or creation of derivative works based on information or materials on this website, whether in electronic or other form, without our express prior written permission is strictly prohibited. Visitors are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial use.
In the event that you send any information or materials through this website or otherwise to us, including without limitation any messages, data, code, software or other content, you agree to and hereby do grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid up, freely transferable and sub-licensable license to use, modify, create derivative works of, reproduce, distribute, publish and otherwise exploit such information or materials without restriction or need for any payment or other compensation to you. You represent and warrant that you have the right to post such information or materials and to grant the foregoing license to us.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names used on the website are proprietary to us or our licensors.
Section 3. Confidentiality
You understand the Raptor website and Raptor software applications may provide you with access to the proprietary and confidential information of Raptor and certain users of our services. You agree not to use, or to disclose to any third party, any confidential information available on this website. Without limiting the foregoing, you will not provide any confidential information to any competitor of Raptor.
Section 4. Release
THE RAPTOR SERVICES, AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE RAPTOR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. RAPTOR AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM, ANY WARRANTIES FOR INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE RAPTOR SERVICES.
Section 5. Links to Other Websites and Services
To the extent that our website contains links to other websites and outside services and resources, we do not control the availability and content of those websites, services or resources, nor do we necessarily review or endorse materials available at or through such other websites. Viewing other websites or utilizing outside services and resources is done at your own risk.
Section 6. Other Restrictions on Conduct
You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your password or account. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of passwords; authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your account and password; and promptly inform us of any need to deactivate an account. By using this website, including all information or materials on, associated with, or available through it, you agree that you shall not:
- delete, modify, hack or attempt to change or alter any of the information or materials on, associated with, or available through this website;
- use any device, software or routine intended to damage or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of this website or servers or networks connected to this website, or take any other action that interferes with other parties’ use of this website;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of harvesting or compiling information on this website for purposes other than for a generally available search engine;
- use any Raptor names, service marks, or trademarks without Raptor’s prior written consent, including without limitation using such names or marks as metatags, search engine keywords or adwords, or hidden text;
- use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through this website in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of Raptor or any third party;
- upload files that contain viruses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
- provide false information on your registration form, or impersonate someone else; or
- send any unsolicited confidential or proprietary information through this website. Any information or material you send through this website will be deemed not to be confidential apart from the confidential information of Raptor.
Section 8. Choice of Law and Forum
Section 9. Severability and Enforceability